I have heard nothing but great things about the highly successful move The Croods. Numerous of parents have suggested that we take our kids to see it. So it is no surprise to us that shortly after the movie release there is a video game, The Croods: Prehistoric Party, to accompany it.The Croods: Prehistoric Party! is a laugh out loud family fun video game featuring the Croods – Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran and Guy – on a hilarious adventure through 30 unique, fun and addictive party-style mini-games. If you enjoy games that you can engage the entire family in you will enjoy this game for sure. You will get to compete in events located in five imaginative and dynamic game boards inspired by environments from the film, filled with never-before-seen creatures (some friendly & some not so friendly)! Compete with your friends and family in nonstop madness with up to four-player multi-player for Nintendo’s Wii U™ system and Wii™ system (single player for handhelds).
- Challenge Your Friends in 30 Croods Themed Party Games: 30 fun-filled mini-games that will challenge the “Croodest” of players with events like racing on amazing creatures, boxing with “punch monkeys”, egg football, rock bowling and more!
- Party with the Croods Family: Play as your favorite character from “The Croods” including: Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran, and Guy
- Interact with Imaginative Game Boards and Creatures: Five spectacular and dynamic worlds that feature a wild array of imaginative hybrid creatures like the “Ramu”, a cross between a Ram and an Emu and a “Mousephant”, a creature the size of a mouse with an elephant’s trunk, plus many more cool and unique species!
- Compete in Four Player Multiplayer Fun: Select any of the characters from the Croods family in four-player multiplayer fun on consoles
- Tons of Collectibles and Game Extras: Earn bonus items like colorful eggs, shells and prehistoric points to unlock artwork and mini-games